BIG BROTHER NEEDS ASK SUE - ASK SUE NEEDS YOU!!

Hi there all, how are you doing hope you are all well x



I am applying to go on to BIG BROTHER to be able  to bring the awareness of all that The Ask Sue Show is trying to get out there which includes ANIMAL CRUELTY, CHILD CRUELTY, BSL LAWS AND ALSO PROMOTING OF THE PSYCHIC WORLD. 
But also letting people know how we can make a difference with our world. 
I admit I am a little nervous of this and the fact I will not see my children for 10 weeks but I have been put on this earth for a reason and you all know I wear my heart on my sleeve rant for what I believe in and also will do anything to make things better for people helping all who I can.
I get on with alot of people sit on the garden fence till I get someone crossing my family or my animals
I do the Ask Sue Show to get stories out there that the media wouldnt usually touch. 

I would say I have a great and funny personality - love to have a laugh and those that listen to the show know all about when I have the fits of laughter.


How will I cope in the BB House. I dont know am I going to miss home and of course my partner Bill Reay & my children too.



 I will probably miss  my laptop lol!! Maybe I can cut down and loose some weight while Im there too?? Maybe I will get on with most of the people but I know I will have fun laughter and I dont know maybe tears too xx 


I have many different pages and groups on Facebook

Have a listen to the shows I have done before - Radio show links

I have even done an Ask Sue Rap on you tube lol OH what a laugh Have a listen to " Stand for Cruelty"
Just to let you know Eminem hasnt been in touch yet lol. I do not think he feels threatened. But on the other hand I will do what it takes to get these causes out there. I would love to think that anything is possible ....... BUT I need you to all email and also 

                sign this petition by clicking here please


The Official Big Brother Auditions


https://www.bigbrotherauditions.com/pages/contact

Shepherd's Building Central Charecroft Way 


Shepherd's Bush London W14 0EE 

Switchboard: 0870 333 1700. 

Email: bigbrotherauditions@endemoluk.com 

My good friend Philippa McKee has already emailed

and this is what she wrote to Big Brother.


Dear Big Brother,
I am writing to make a suggestion for a contestant in the Big Brother House, and to be honest, this lady would be such an asset to the show, and bring such fun, drama, and everything that makes Big Brother so watchable.
Ask Sue is a big personality on facebook, and also has an on line radio show, Sue puts the world to rights, has a good ole RANT and fights against animal cruelty and has fabulous discussions on line on her radio show... Sue wont take any messing, she is addicted to being on the lap top, on fb, with so many successful groups, and organising the radio show which is all over the world, she has visiting celebs, and fights against all animal cruelty, and also helps others. Sue has strong views on things, also Sue is a Psychic Clairvoyant, so this would also be so interesting in the house. Sue is a mum of four, and many animals, but would be prepared to go in the house, and can organise that her family are taken care of by her house husband Bill whilst she was away.. We are aware that you may of have already chosen your house members, but sometimes you do pop in an extra later on, and sometimes the house can be rather boring, until BB does something to cause some excitement, why not make life easy for yourselves and have a wonderful colourful bubbly lady who would liven things up, we know Sue and would guarantee much fun, excitement, and Sue would be putting the world to rights whilst in there. This would help Sue with her ambition of helping animals, and people in this harsh world.
Sue is ambitious, and wont worry about upsetting anyone.. and is out spoken, but she is also kind and caring, but if you need a bright spark, she would brighten our day watching her. I am one of many of thousands of supporters, as well as this you will have more people watching as we would be spreading this on fb, as she and we have many supporters and on fb we can encourage people to watch Sue on Big Brother.. she is virtually a celeb on fb.... and we support her for all the good she does.. she deserves this, a lucky break it could help her career in radio and what ever else she puts her mind too.. Sue is 38 and from Shropshire. Sue will send a video, and we hope you see in her the attributes that we do, there is never a dull moment with our ASK SUE,
She has many strings to her bow... if not this year, then we will campaign to get her a place in the BIG BROTHER HOUSE...
Thank you

Philippa has said anyone who wants to copy her words is welcome too xx 


I am also thinking of a petition to sign too 


Any ideas are welcome please Email Ask Sue


Many Thanks for all the Emails etc of support you are fantastic. 


Lets get this out there GLOBALLY xx

Thanks Sue 
A Mum, An Animal Advocate, A little crazy, Funny, Sarcastic, Psychic, Personality, Good Friend to All, Loves to sit on the garden fence and listen to both sides but will stand for what I believe - If you have a story that needs to get out there please email asksueshow@gmail.com.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask Sue Show - Dogs Shot by Police 14th March 2018