Well the end of another year and the start of a new one .... yes Ask Sue is back.



Well hello there all. 

Yes I am back after receiving many emails facebook messages and twitter.
So I have been told to come back for many things 

ie my laugh .... really

The fun we had.... I agree 

Our guests.......... so many great guests

Psychics........... great readings
Bringing people together 

Uniting advocates

Saving animals

Promoting charities

Promoting causes 

.....................and many more besides.


So I want to come back with promoting all the above but promoting myself and other advertisers too who are supporting me.
Currently re-building a website that will be mine and advertising many people charities businesses causes and the main thing Ask Sue has always been 

A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS
So I need you to get in touch with your stories, advertising, psychics who can do readings on the show in exchange for a show, plus giving new businesses a chance by coming on and telling us about their new adventures and also having moved to Blackpool I will be advertising The Best of Fylde.

After the media slating parts of Fylde we are here to show you the good of it all. 

So send pictures of where you live into us and tell us where you live what the area is like and what is there to do etc x

This blog will be updated regularly as I go on and build up the Ask Sue and bring it back to where we were and further too!!!
Lets get this party started!!!!

Check out Ask Sue Website 

(currently being built) 

Please get in touch via email or even Skype

Thank you for reading

Welcome back to my listeners and followers
Hello to my new listeners and followers

Those being nosey - you can copy my ideas but there is one thing you can never be.... you cant be me!!



Love and Light from the one and only 

Ask Sue x


Dont mess with the best cause the best dont mess





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask Sue Show - Dogs Shot by Police 14th March 2018