Ask Sue Radio Show needs your help

As you are all aware I run the shows and I am trying to get a "Voice to the Voiceless" I show people what is happening in the world and help charities etc to get more help.
I have helped many causes to get there chip ins etc out there but now I need your help 
I am working so many hours and with phone calls to America, the Radio and the broadband it is getting alot also I want to be able to advertise what I am doing too

Please help me to help even more charities and get the awareness out there for even more especially cruelty etc 

Please chip in whatever you can afford even if each person visiting here paid £1 then that would be at the moment £200

Please share the blog too


Please click here to donate to The Ask Sue Show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask Sue Animal Advocate Show with Co Host Howard Epstein Tuesday 20th August 2013

Ask Sue Show - Dogs being shot by Police Show Next show Friday 1st February 2013