Ask Sue Show BSL Seized Dogs. 18th January



 Ask Sue Show - BSL Seized Dogs 18th January 2012


Following the request for this show we would like to invite everyone to the show especially those affected by BSL.
This is yet another subject that has effected so many.

Please share to all groups focusing on BSL Laws etc & those dogs taken by BSL

Please note Linda Rice came on the show about "Lennox's Law Petition"
Please everyone sign and share Lennox's Law Petition

Also we spoke of Juno's Place
Please sign Juno's Petition Juno's Petition

Also http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anilina-BSL-Survivor-Pit-Bull-Extraordinaire/134044123352795

 Come and Listen to the show
Show Link
BSL Seized Dogs Show - 18th January 

 This Email I got from Linda Price before the show and I got her to call in.

Please could you mention on your BSL feature my petition running to hopefully abolish & replace BSL with my proposed new law-Lennox Law. The petition & proposal can be viewed/signed via http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/lennox-law?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=url_share&utm_campaign=url_share_before_sign  

I also have a FB community page www.facebook.com/LLP2012 specifically for Lennox Law where the petition link is also available. I am also on Tumblr via www.lennoxlawpetition.tumblr.com and further more my Twitter account for it is @LLP2012_lindr76 

I am petitioning to UK government (DEFRA) against current BSL law as the law is bigoted,flawed,racist (in that it allows breed profiling) and generally an inhumane law,it seizes & kills dogs based souly on breed/look which has nothing to do with protection of the public OR the animals themselves. My proposed law would safeguard against breedism ensuring no HEALTHY,STABLE animal is put to sleep,but instead allowed to be rehomed outside the area where specific breed bans are in force allowing the animal it's right to life while still being in conjunction with the DDA of 1991. 

If you'd kindly mention Lennox Law to help boost signatories I would be forever grateful





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask Sue Animal Advocate Show with Co Host Howard Epstein Tuesday 20th August 2013

Ask Sue Show - Dogs being shot by Police Show Next show Friday 1st February 2013