Introducing Ask Sue
Hello, I'm Sue Davies, 38 years young, living in Shropshire in the UK.
I have also lived in Doncaster in the UK and also Nelson in New Zealand on the South Island
I live with my partner Bill and I have 4 children Kimberley Jamie Emma & Janna
I have my fur babies too
Penny a Labrador Cross, Nervous a Labrador Cross and Miracle a Rottweiler.
15 cats due to doing a rescue, going to get them neutered and re home some soon.
2 ex Battery hens
4 rabbits
Charlie Corn Snake
Tarantula
Fish
That's all!!
I am a fun and caring lass, down to earth and pride myself on helping others and trying to make a difference in the world. I have been doing the Ask Sue Show since March 12.
I love to talk just in case you haven't guessed and like to interview people especially doing the two sides of every story. Sitting on the garden fence! I like to have a rant and set up Ask Sue Rant Pants.
I like to speak to people about their thoughts their lives and things they have been through. Everyone is different. I am into my spiritual ways and I do Psychic Readings I set up my page Ask Sue Psychic Readings & Guidance. I do shows where Psychic Mediums come on for 2 hours I interview them for approx one hour and they do readings for the following. This can be arranged by emailing me Ask Sue Show Email.
I have emails and inboxes daily asking me to do certain subjects from dogs cats children to people being stoned to death. I am in the near future hoping to set up a 24 hour radio and will be looking for paying hosts so you can run your own shows. Making a more bigger impact for us all. Also I can do advertisements for businesses for a fee too.
I want to help everyone and all the animals. Stopping this cruelty. I can not do this alone. I am not here for ego. I want to make a difference and to do that I need more listeners so please add your friends.
I'm not so good at talking about me, I just try to do the best I can, try to treat people how I would like to be treated.
My favourite quotes are "The best things come to those who wait"
" Ive told the conductor on the Karma Bus where to stop at"
"Every rose has its thorn"
I would love to get all Advocates together to make this voice stronger and get more done as a team than individually
Please email me with any thoughts ideas to get the voice louder
Thanks Sue
aka Ask Sue
Ask Sue Email
* If I think of anymore I will update x

Comments
Post a Comment