Welcome to the Ask Sue Show
The Ask Sue Show
Welcome to the Ask Sue Show
A lot of people ask me how did it start, well first I started doing Psychic shows. My very first interview which I was honored to do was with the well known Psychic Medium Colin Fry.
But this continued with yet even more Psychics which led on to other interviews leading me on to the Lennox story.
That is when the Animal Advocate work really took hold.
I have done some amazing shows. I would like to share my stories with you that included fun laughter upset tears all part of the Ask Sue Show but I must say I have met some extraordinary people on this journey.
Some have come into my life and made a major impact.
I want to share my shows with you and each time a show is done I will try and report on each one.
If there is anything you would like to know or are looking for a show in particular then please email me.
asksueshow@gmail.com
To go straight to the Ask Sue Show for archives and up coming shows please click the following link.
Ask Sue Show
I also have a Ask Sue Show Group on Facebook come and join me.
Ask Sue Show Group on Facebook
Welcome to the Ask Sue Show
A lot of people ask me how did it start, well first I started doing Psychic shows. My very first interview which I was honored to do was with the well known Psychic Medium Colin Fry.
But this continued with yet even more Psychics which led on to other interviews leading me on to the Lennox story.
That is when the Animal Advocate work really took hold.
I have done some amazing shows. I would like to share my stories with you that included fun laughter upset tears all part of the Ask Sue Show but I must say I have met some extraordinary people on this journey.
Some have come into my life and made a major impact.
I want to share my shows with you and each time a show is done I will try and report on each one.
If there is anything you would like to know or are looking for a show in particular then please email me.
asksueshow@gmail.com
To go straight to the Ask Sue Show for archives and up coming shows please click the following link.
Ask Sue Show
I also have a Ask Sue Show Group on Facebook come and join me.
Ask Sue Show Group on Facebook
Comments
Post a Comment