Please click the link for any of the prev ious show s. Friday 1st February Show Ask Sue Show 24th January -Dogs being shot by Police 17th January - Brings Awareness of Police shooting Dogs Show 2 10th January - Awareness to Dogs being shot by the Police Show 1 A sk Sue Show - 1st Februar y 2013 We have joining us as C o H ost Eddie Clinton owner of the group K9 Partners of Monroe County , has been a previous gue st on the show who is working tirelessly for change and working with poli ce for t rain ing. We are trying to prevent other dogs from being shot but also advising people of what to do if your dog does get shot. Due to our past fantastic shows and amazing guests about dogs being shot by the police, we have heard many horrifying stories of pets within feet of their owners being killed. Tonight is no different we have some excellent guests calling in ...
Thank You Sue I LOVED this show
ReplyDeleteanyone that wants to friend me on facebook (Kay/Kate Riviello called me Schlamm) Here is my facebook name: Cindy Jo Schlomm Aliseo
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteWonderful show! Thanks Sue.
ReplyDeletethank you x
DeleteThere will be an update here in the next few hours where the show link will be available with a transcript of the show and a copy of the whole chat room look at the reactions the comments the facts etc for your self xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteDeleted Kay?? Why???
DeleteAs incontrovertible as it is, this little "radio show" garnered no proof whatsoever of any wrongdoing on my part. Your purpose for the interviewing was to bring to the fore the truth regarding the outlandish allegations made against me who has had a three year campaign against the ACC, the likes of which has never been seen before with the biggest animal rights protest in history pending. "Sue Davies" your ability to moderate was lacking. The first caller was asked point blank by "Schlomm" why did she harass me on my hurricane fundrazr by calling me a con artist and she blew her golden moment completely with no answer. That then becomes slander in addition to libel and harassment civil charges, which will be pending primarily on our list our lawsuits starting July 2013 as our legal campaign begins. Furthermore questions such as how many animals are harbored in my private home, are there loose dogs in the car, and an argument in semantics as to numbers garnered nothing whatsoever for the slanderers as proof of any kind. Lastly, your hysterical caller claimed that I owed him funds with regard to a private matter. Again a legal case pending in which I do NOT in fact owe this party any funds and has nothing to do whatsoever with the charges of fraud or conning that have been laid out by these slanderers. To this moment, there have no particular allegations against me, only a demand to see receipts. This has been a despicable slanderous campaign against me and I again I say when my receipts are posted out to the tens of thousands of dollars of my own private funds, will these slanderers indeed beg forgiveness? They had better be prepared to beg forgiveness from a judge in a court of civil law for wasting the court's time.
ReplyDeleteKay / Kate I was listening to you and asked you questions to help you but you couldn't / wouldn't answer any of the questions? How can I help you do anything when you don't answer the questions to clear your name?
ReplyDeleteSue, I'm confused here since I was the FIRST caller & I am the ONE that asked the question about the hurricane funrazr how this was so twisted & turned around to make me look like the bad one.
DeleteSue, I'm confused here since I was the FIRST caller & I am the ONE that asked the question about the hurricane funrazr how this was so twisted & turned around to make me look like the bad one.
ReplyDelete