Ask Sue welcomes Richard Felix. Paranormal Historian - Links to show etc here.
Richard Felix
has been haunted by ghosts since the age of four, but he does not see
dead people. He is frightened of ghosts! He still is .So what makes a
man who is so frightened of ghosts look for them.
Richards’
passion for life has always been history, especially military history
with a special interest in disasters e.g. The Charge of the Light
Brigade, The Alamo, Custers Last Stand, and the Titanic. Richard is a
great believer that ghosts and history go together and firmly believes
that ghosts exist—he has seen one, heard one, travelled with one, but
still remains firmly on the fence and remains sceptical about most
ghostly occurrences. At least eight out of ten can be explained, it is
the remaining two you need to worry about.
In 1992 Richard
opened The Derby Heritage Centre. (a Tudor Grammar School) with ghosts
and thus started the origins of the now world famous Derby Ghost Walk
Richard
specialises in ghost tours around the U.K. and Ireland and has
personally taken in excess of a quarter of a million people on a ghost
tour.
Twelve years ago
he opened the haunted Derby Gaol ; scene of the last Hanging, Drawing
and Quartering in England.
Ten years ago he
embarked on the Ghost Tour of Great Britain. Visiting every county and
recorded onto D.V.D’s their haunted tales. Richard has now created over
fifty of these
D.V.D’s The success of these has resulted in them being put into book
format which are selling throughout Great Britain.
The knowledge
and expertise gathered by Richard over many years drew him to the
attention of the T.V. and radio media and he has appeared on many
paranormal programmes. Four years ago he became the Paranormal Historian
on the world acclaimed T.V. programme Most Haunted.—he has now
completed ninety nine programmes (six in America) and twenty lives.
Richard is now
currently working on a New T.V. show which will explore all aspects of
the paranormal.
Richards
’passion and enthusiasm for ghosts and history have put him at the
forefront of the quest to prove beyond all doubt that ghosts really do
exist and there is life after death.
Richard lives
with his wife Julia, sons Edward and William ,dogs Bingham Charlie and
Brock , cats Custer and Crocket on a haunted medieval moated site in
rural Derbyshire.
For many years
Richard has delivered lectures and talks to W I’s Rotary Clubs and after
dinner speeches. His specialised subjects are ---- The Paranormal, (What
is a Ghost)
Murder Crime and Punishment.
Executions ,the Charge of The Light Brigade, Bonnie Prince Charlie ,
Mary Queen of Scots, Derby the Cross Roads of History. Royal Murders,
Bloodstained Britain.
Richard’s new book “What is a
ghost” is very controversial and deals with the realities of ghosts
rather than the Scooby Doo side of things
GO TO RICHARD FELIX'S WEBSITE .- http://www.richardfelix.co.uk/
*** (15:18:26):Welcome to the Ask Sue Chat Room.
AMCpress news and views says to (15:27:49):
Hi Sue it is Alison
Ask Sue says (15:39:22):
Hi Alison xx
AMCpress news and views says to (15:41:56):
(})
universal psychic readings says to (15:50:00):
evening everyone, what a show for us tonight
universal psychic readings says to (15:50:21):
we r very lucky to have Richard Felix 2nite
AMCpress news and views says to (15:52:42):
Hey Universal Psychic
MargaretHoppus says to (15:53:11):
Hi everyone! Love the Most Haunted show, Mr. Felix is on. Have a dvd of it right beside me. Woohoo!! :) Hi Max, Sue!
universal psychic readings says to (15:53:47):
Hi Margaret, glad u tuned in. :)
MargaretHoppus says to (15:53:54):
(F)
universal psychic readings says to (15:54:15):
(L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
PebblesMasterson says to (15:57:18):
HI ALL!! (})
universal psychic readings says to (15:59:43):
woo hooo pebs xx
AMCpress news and views says to (16:01:22):
Hi All
universal psychic readings says to Ask Sue (private) (16:01:57):
woo hooo
Profundity says to (16:02:08):
Greetings Sue and all (F) (L)
universal psychic readings says to (16:02:53):
hi pro (})
Ask Sue says (16:02:51):
http://www.richardfelix.co.uk/
universal psychic readings says to (16:03:10):
FELIX ROCKS!!!!!!
Ask Sue says (16:03:27):
http://asksueshow.blogspot.co.uk/
Profundity says to (16:05:22):
I've always liked this recording :)
Ask Sue says (16:06:30):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/asksueshow/
universal psychic readings says to (16:06:41):
this song is the wayseer manifesto
Profundity says to (16:06:56):
yes
MargaretHoppus says to (16:06:58):
I LOVE THIS SONG!!
universal psychic readings says to (16:07:49):
its brilliant a must share
Ask Sue says (16:08:51):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPR3GlpQQJA
Ask Sue says (16:08:56):
wayseers
Profundity says to (16:09:09):
ty Sue :-*
universal psychic readings says to (16:09:15):
Wayseers all the way (L)
universal psychic readings says to (16:09:35):
Sue & Richard ROCK!!! (L)
Profundity says to (16:11:32):
The recording is over and yet I see the 'wayseerers' are still here
Ask Sue says (16:12:14):
0844 869 9900 wait for the prompt 001 347 327 9694
Catherine Savage says to (16:15:31):
Hello everyone! THIS show will ROCK! Hi Sue!
universal psychic readings says to (16:15:38):
oooo cathy xxx
universal psychic readings says to (16:15:43):
(L)
Profundity says to (16:18:17):
Hiya Catherine (F)
Catherine Savage says to (16:18:23):
My future HUSBAND MAX! (L)
ChrissyRoberts says to (16:18:41):
Hi Sue
Catherine Savage says to (16:18:44):
Hello there Profundity! Hope you're well today, my friend! (L)
Catherine Savage says to (16:18:50):
Hi Pebbles! (L)
Catherine Savage says to (16:18:58):
Hi Margaret! (L)
universal psychic readings says to (16:19:01):
i have met richard
Catherine Savage says to (16:19:04):
Hi Chrissy! (L)
universal psychic readings says to (16:19:15):
yes
universal psychic readings says to (16:19:24):
he was nicest guy i ever met
Catherine Savage says to (16:19:37):
Ohhhhh, I LOVE the accents!
Profundity says to (16:19:37):
Absolutely wonderful, ty for asking Cathy (L) and you?
Catherine Savage says to (16:19:53):
I'm well, Profundity! Ornery as ever! Bwahahahaha!
Profundity says to (16:20:00):
lol
aka cat says to (16:20:30):
hello pro
aka cat says to (16:20:44):
hello all
Catherine Savage says to (16:20:57):
aka Cat! Hi there!
Profundity says to (16:21:07):
Hiya Cat, good to see you again :-*
AMCpress news and views says to (16:21:11):
Hi Cat
ChrissyRoberts says to (16:21:30):
Ornery Cathy you? REALLY!!!!
universal psychic readings says to (16:21:30):
lol
aka cat says to (16:21:56):
ah pro :$
universal psychic readings says to Ask Sue (private) (16:22:03):
you have 2 get lisa to call in chat with felix
Ask Sue says (16:23:14):
Please all connect post your profile so we can all add friends x
universal psychic readings says to (16:23:21):
Michael has worked with Richard on the life after death debate film
AMCpress news and views says to (16:24:18):
Here is my facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/alison.m.cicci
Catherine Savage says to (16:24:50):
RFLMAO Chrissy! Bwahahahaha!:S
PebblesMasterson says to (16:25:01):
Hey Cat!! (L)
aka cat says to (16:25:09):
hey
Catherine Savage says to (16:25:17):
I'M SINGLE!
Ask Sue says (16:25:17):
lol
Catherine Savage says to (16:25:21):
HAPPY DANCE!
Catherine Savage says to (16:25:29):
LOVE you Michael Tottley!
Catherine Savage says to (16:25:38):
(He's HANDSOME, TOO!)
universal psychic readings says to (16:25:50):
lol
PebblesMasterson says to (16:25:51):
I think you would make a good Pair Cat!
Catherine Savage says to (16:26:05):
I'd drive that man CRAZY!
Catherine Savage says to (16:26:11):
I hear I'm GOOD at that!
PebblesMasterson says to (16:26:33):
You both would thats what make you 2 perfect! LOL
Catherine Savage says to (16:26:35):
Cruel world, Michael? OH YES! There is NO human element left in "Humanity".
Catherine Savage says to (16:26:43):
(y) Pebbles!
Catherine Savage says to (16:26:55):
That was SUPPOSED to be a thumbs UP!
aka cat says to (16:26:57):
a good pair with who Pebbles
PebblesMasterson says to (16:27:05):
Michael!
Catherine Savage says to (16:27:16):
She's talking about me and Michael Tottley, cat! LOL!
PebblesMasterson says to (16:27:43):
LOL going outside no chatt there! xxx
aka cat says to (16:27:47):
lol
Catherine Savage says to (16:27:53):
LOL Pebbles!
AMCpress news and views says to (16:28:02):
Hi Pebbles
Catherine Savage says to (16:28:09):
When people are pointing a finger at others, they have THREE fingers pointing back at themselves.
Profundity says to (16:28:21):
true
universal psychic readings says to (16:28:22):
Humanity (L)
Catherine Savage says to (16:28:30):
Cat, my friends call me Cat too!
Catherine Savage says to (16:28:42):
TWO CATS? WATCH OUT WORLD! MEOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
aka cat says to (16:28:44):
oh no lol
aka cat says to (16:29:24):
double the trouble lol
universal psychic readings says to Ask Sue (private) (16:29:30):
check the fones for richard
PebblesMasterson says to (16:29:34):
No Cat fights ladies! LMAO!!!!
aka cat says to (16:29:42):
lmao
universal psychic readings says to Ask Sue (private) (16:30:14):
get lisa to call him
aka cat says to (16:30:22):
that's ok I'm in love with pro lol
universal psychic readings says to (16:30:23):
check ur inbox sue
Catherine Savage says to (16:31:11):
And Max is my future husband! At least they know who we're messing around with, right Cat? :D
universal psychic readings says to (16:31:20):
lol
aka cat says to (16:31:24):
lol
universal psychic readings says to (16:31:56):
no lol
universal psychic readings says to (16:32:29):
so true mike
Profundity says to (16:32:37):
Congrats Cathy and Max, tomorrow aka cat and I have been together for 29 years... omg time flies
universal psychic readings says to (16:32:53):
lol
universal psychic readings says to (16:33:28):
RICHARD
universal psychic readings says to (16:33:34):
WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Catherine Savage says to (16:33:40):
WOW, Profundity! Make sure she knows I've never tried to mess around with ya! Never ran through this chat room NEKKID or anything! I'm a faiti
universal psychic readings says to (16:33:41):
(lol)
Profundity says to (16:33:52):
lol
Catherine Savage says to (16:33:53):
Faithful little hussie to Max! (L)
aka cat says to (16:33:57):
pro:-*
universal psychic readings says to (16:33:59):
lol wife xx
Catherine Savage says to (16:34:08):
Your HOT WIFE, Max! (L)
universal psychic readings says to (16:34:15):
lol
Catherine Savage says to (16:34:51):
I have to wander off across the room and get some things done, peeps! I'll be listening so ya'll behave now! ya hear? MUAH!
universal psychic readings says to (16:35:08):
lol
Profundity says to (16:35:17):
not a chance :D
universal psychic readings says to (16:35:30):
Richard love ya to bits ur a diamond geezer
Ask Sue says (16:36:10):
Whoop whoop x
aka cat says to (16:36:28):
pro is my love and life line
aka cat says to (16:36:47):
brb
Profundity says to (16:36:57):
hb
Ask Sue says (16:37:41):
With two very special men xx Richard Felix and Michael Tottey xx
aka cat says to (16:38:33):
bc
Profundity says to (16:38:54):
wb cat
universal psychic readings says to Ask Sue (private) (16:39:58):
cant hear richard mike is breathing loud
aka cat says to (16:40:05):
(F)
universal psychic readings says to (16:41:33):
lol
universal psychic readings says to (16:42:35):
there is more life than just us
Profundity says to (16:42:52):
imo, we weren
Profundity says to (16:43:17):
t born blind, we have been taught to be blind
universal psychic readings says to (16:43:40):
yes pro
universal psychic readings says to (16:45:07):
people are waking up now
Profundity says to (16:45:26):
yes, for sure
universal psychic readings says to (16:46:29):
what an awesome show - richard felix talking aliens lol
Profundity says to (16:46:51):
I used to get battered in school just for being left handed
Catherine Savage says to (16:46:59):
WHAT Pro? OMG!
Catherine Savage says to (16:47:55):
I think anyone who DOESN'T believe in other life forms in the universe is not only stupid but ARROGANT as well!
Profundity says to (16:48:03):
not so much when I was in school in the UK but after we moved to Canada
Catherine Savage says to (16:48:03):
If THIS (humanity) is as good as it gets, we are SCREWED!
Catherine Savage says to (16:48:31):
Wow................I'm so sorry but, as you know so well, kids can be the cruelest of us all................
Catherine Savage says to (16:48:42):
But then again, kids emulate what they see, right?
Catherine Savage says to (16:49:04):
GRET SHOW SUE! WOW! YOU and TWO AMAZING MEN? WOWZA!
Catherine Savage says to (16:49:38):
Amen Sue! We ALL must believe in SOMETHING!
Catherine Savage says to (16:50:02):
Sue, you are SO SMART!
Profundity says to (16:50:22):
the sheep are finally opening thier eyes so the is hope for mankind Cathy
AMCpress news and views says to (16:51:00):
I feel those who don't believe in other life forms out there are living in a bubble. I personally believe in other life forms. Sue you are abusoluately right.
universal psychic readings says to (16:51:18):
I agree
AMCpress news and views says to (16:52:41):
Sue you have an amazing show Sue. I say take risks and get people talking which I have been doing with my radio show on blog talk radio
universal psychic readings says to (16:53:32):
we are all responsible for this conscious reality we exist in
AMCpress news and views says to (16:53:44):
I agree
Profundity says to (16:54:43):
same here in Canada
universal psychic readings says to (16:55:05):
people are going back to basics
Profundity says to (16:55:12):
yes
AMCpress news and views says to (16:55:42):
I live in the usa and I do not support what the us government was wanting another war.
universal psychic readings says to (16:56:24):
all of our real problems in life are created by these corrupt people running our world
Profundity says to (16:56:30):
Most Americans that I know don't want another war either
universal psychic readings says to (16:56:56):
polititians dont care for the people
AMCpress news and views says to (16:56:59):
Same here
Profundity says to (16:57:12):
right on Max.... it's all about monet and power
universal psychic readings says to (16:57:19):
yup
Profundity says to (16:57:20):
money*
AMCpress news and views says to (16:57:25):
I feel the us has the best government money can buy.
Profundity says to (16:57:34):
lol
universal psychic readings says to (16:57:41):
hhmmm lol
Profundity says to (16:57:56):
that would be funnier if it weren't so true
universal psychic readings says to (16:58:04):
yes
Profundity says to (16:58:17):
brb
universal psychic readings says to (16:58:25):
k
Ask Sue says (16:58:53):
http://search.tb.ask.com/search/redirect.jhtml?searchfor=what+is+a+ghost+richard+felix&cb=UX&p2=%5EUX%5Exdm167%5EYYA%5Egb&n=77fd3393&qid=e4579f1efe5846bbad9a3134a45dfe1e&ptb=44233229-DED0-47F4-BD0B-8D7F300DC667&ct=GD&si=MDUK13&pg=GGmain&action=pick&ss=sub&
Ask Sue says (16:59:14):
nope that didnt work x
universal psychic readings says to (17:00:23):
lol
universal psychic readings says to (17:04:12):
everyone wants to be right
Ask Sue says (17:04:09):
http://www.richardfelix.co.uk/
Ask Sue says (17:04:20):
http://www.richardfelix.co.uk/
Ask Sue says (17:04:30):
http://www.richardfelix.co.uk/
Profundity says to (17:04:37):
bk
universal psychic readings says to (17:04:46):
welcome pro
Profundity says to (17:04:51):
ty
AMCpress news and views says to (17:04:54):
welcome back pro
Profundity says to (17:05:14):
why ty
Profundity says to (17:06:10):
lol
universal psychic readings says to (17:06:31):
get sum reiki in u richard
universal psychic readings says to (17:07:20):
not as excited as me lol
universal psychic readings says to Ask Sue (private) (17:10:05):
lisa is on hold
universal psychic readings says to (17:10:18):
sue check ur inbox
universal psychic readings says to Ask Sue (private) (17:12:34):
lisa is on hold if u check the lines
Catherine Savage says to (17:13:02):
I was booted and missed a lot. :@
universal psychic readings says to (17:13:38):
8-)
Ask Sue says (17:14:42):
ok
Profundity says to (17:14:53):
well wb... okay everone, no more talkin' about Cathy :D
universal psychic readings says to (17:15:36):
www.lisabarretta.com
universal psychic readings says to (17:17:54):
https://www.facebook.com/AskSueRadio
Ask Sue says (17:20:26):
lol x
universal psychic readings says to (17:21:11):
EGO
AMCpress news and views says to (17:22:13):
I agree
universal psychic readings says to (17:22:35):
very true
universal psychic readings says to (17:22:50):
me and sue have spoke bout this alot
universal psychic readings says to (17:24:43):
23.23
universal psychic readings says to (17:25:49):
This is a great debate
universal psychic readings says to (17:27:06):
OMG LISA BARRETTA (L)
universal psychic readings says to (17:27:46):
not without me your not sue lol
Ask Sue says (17:29:38):
lol hahahaha
universal psychic readings says to (17:30:24):
wooo hoooo
Catherine Savage says to (17:32:27):
SUE IS CORRECT!
Catherine Savage says to (17:32:59):
I have SEEN the photo and ALSO saw ANOTHER photo this weekend. ALL I could see was Sue's nan in the photo......not her daughter.
Profundity says to (17:33:16):
wow
Catherine Savage says to (17:33:38):
I JUST saw your comment Profundity! LOL!
Catherine Savage says to (17:34:03):
Sue's Nan is ALL I SEE!
PebblesMasterson says to (17:36:43):
My son who passed at 2 mo's old, I used to call my little old Man! He looked and I felt he was a very old spirit! We had pic taken by chance ind in one of them his hand was up like sayong Hi / Goodbye. He passed a few days after!
Profundity says to (17:37:09):
Many years ago I remember looking in a mirror and instead of me looking back it was my late father... he'd be gone for about 16 years at that time and he looks absolutely nothing like me
Catherine Savage says to (17:38:11):
I heard Sue say that but I was busy! I don't have the klink right now. I was across the room
Profundity says to (17:38:14):
that's amazing Pebbles
PebblesMasterson says to (17:40:04):
It really was! I know now why hey was with us for such a short time! He was an old soul who had one more thing to do and it was saving his mothers and Big brothers life! and that he did!
universal psychic readings says to (17:40:30):
reminds me of beadles about when they tricked a lady into thinking an alien had landed in her garden lol
universal psychic readings says to (17:41:02):
never hurt me lol
Profundity says to (17:41:41):
QUESTION: How is 'reality' defined?
PebblesMasterson says to (17:45:14):
Profound ? Profoundity
PebblesMasterson says to (17:45:33):
I still can not define it!
Profundity says to (17:46:01):
it's as though 'reality' is in constant flux
universal psychic readings says to (17:47:10):
Richard what did u think of the wymering Manor portsmouth?
universal psychic readings says to (17:47:30):
Went there caught some amazing footage
Ask Sue says (17:50:20):
:)
aka cat says to (17:50:44):
later sorry got go
aka cat says to (17:50:55):
love and light
Profundity says to (17:51:03):
later cat, see you soon
universal psychic readings says to (17:51:53):
yes
Ask Sue says (17:53:41):
http://doubtfulnews.com/2012/09/psychic-and-science-show-the-mind-reels-and-doubts/
PebblesMasterson says to (17:53:47):
Have you ever investigated Castel Town Manor in Celbridge CO kildare ireland??? I know the story from my Family, My grandfather Laid a Stone in the Hearth and the same thing Happened! (6)
universal psychic readings says to (17:54:07):
not been there pebs
universal psychic readings says to (17:54:47):
Derek is fantastic
Catherine Savage says to (17:54:51):
I have to run for now everyone! I have a meeting in 5 minutes so I must say goodnight to all!
universal psychic readings says to (17:55:20):
Derek Rocks!!!!
Catherine Savage says to (17:55:26):
Have a wonderful evening everybody! Thank you, Sue, for a WONDERFUL SHOW! Thanks to Richard and Michael! LOVELY SHOW as always! (L)
universal psychic readings says to (17:55:32):
bye bye future wife xx
Profundity says to (17:55:54):
Wow Sue, you must be really popular, doing something right to have a hate page dedicated to you luv (F)
Catherine Savage says to (17:56:03):
Bye bye future husband! Much love to you honey! xxxxx (L) xxxxxx
Profundity says to (17:56:38):
tc Cathy, love and light (L)
universal psychic readings says to (17:56:43):
hahaha
universal psychic readings says to (17:56:57):
richard n mike thanks for a great show
Profundity says to (17:57:53):
Awesome show, thanks so muchSue, Mike, Richard and all (F)
universal psychic readings says to (17:58:07):
lol
AMCpress news and views says to (17:58:26):
Great show Sue.
MargaretHoppus says to (18:00:45):
FANTASTIC SHOW ALL!!! Love Derek too!!! (L)
universal psychic readings says to (18:01:17):
goodnight every1 (L)
Ask Sue says (18:01:18):
Whhoooopppp whoooopppppp x
Ask Sue says (18:01:35):
http://asksueshow.blogspot.co.uk/
Ask Sue says (18:01:42):
Thank you everyone xx
MargaretHoppus says to (18:03:10):
(F)
Comments
Post a Comment