"HONEY IM HOME"
"HONEY IM HOME"
Hello there all, its been a while since I've been on here as I've been so busy with the Ask Sue Website.
I am so pleased to tell you we have reached 30 countries!!! Which is just fantastic and thank you to all of you who have shared the website!!!
I started doing the shows as I was promoting the Psychic World two years ago which I am still doing as I am doing ASK SUE EVENTS I really do love it!!! I get to meet so many new people with many different abilities and qualities.
The Next Two Events
WE NEED STALL HOLDERS
I am looking for Psychic and Holistic stall holders, psychics and other people to do shows demonstrations etc....
If you can suggest someone then please ask them to contact me via the website.
I am also going to start to do videos of areas etc that I visit and amazing people I meet. Its time to really get out there in the UK!!
Ive always tried to do my best by everybody but in turn I have had my time used by some. I believe in an energy exchange and this has not been happening.
So now I am doing things to better myself reach my goals and make a better life for my family and expand on the show and on the Ask Sue Path
Anyone now wanting to promote on the show can by all means send me what you would like from the show and I will invoice accordingly. Ie business needs promotion, psychic, any donation lead events ....
I want to get the show out there on a different platform which I am now looking into.
I am branching out into different ideas where the events and the shows will compliment each other.
Just looking at the blog so much has changed for me in the last few months ending of a relationship, finding myself again, realizing how much I had stopped doing and restarted to do. Found who I wanted to be then found a gentleman who liked who I was and what I am about who made me feel special, wanted to support me so much. But I had to follow my heart even though walls were still up I just knew.
Now I can say I was right and he has made my children and myself so very happy and for that I am so grateful.
I want to thank those that have supported me through the months / years lol. Oh my goodness I could do some shows just on me lol but I've got events to advertise etc and people to promote kids to tidy up after and a sexy man to love ( did I just type that!!) I am WOMAN ON A MISSION - Nothing is going to stop me now I have goals and some amazing things in the pipe line.
I have got some things in the future that is going to blow people away but I have worked hard to get here and there are people working with me who will be with me at that time too!!! Wont say much more except to check out www.asksueradioshow.com and to watch this space x
I am off to do some more posts on this blog etc and link all to the website
Thank you everyone
xxxxx Love Ask Sue xxxxx




Comments
Post a Comment